Position: Senior Data Engineer
Location: Minsk, Belarus
The Senior Data Engineer will be working within our Data Integration Team, on projects involving real-
time data streaming from databases/applications, designing and implementing the DWH and identifying
the ETL processes and mappings between the various systems composing our application ecosystem.
What we expect from candidates
- Expertise in Database technologies, good knowledge of SQL and experience developing
across both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Expertise in message queues such as RabbitMQ, MQTT and distributed streaming platforms
such as Apache Kafka.
- Hands on experience in Data Warehouse (DWH) environment with data integration/ETL of
large and complex data sets.
- Hands-on coding experience in Python and libraries for data manipulation.
- Data modeling skills and schema design for DWH.
- Understanding of performance tuning and scaling.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) and Visualization platforms such as Tableau.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (with industry experience).
- Proven experience in streaming ETL.
- 6+ years of building large scale data-processing systems with 4+ years in Big Data
- Knowledge of the ELK stack (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana).
- Understanding of data analysis and machine learning models.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;