FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
This DevOps-Cloud hybrid role brings out the best of both worlds by ensuring that the software
development life cycle is short and sweet for all parties, by strategically implementing cloud solutions that
are highly available, secure and works with minimal supervision.
What you’ll do:
- Work with developers, IT staff and project management to oversee code testing, debugging and deployment of various in-house and external software components.
- Coordinate with DevOps contractors on many micro tasks like user management, IP whitelisting, VM deployment.
- Administration, monitoring, and maintenance of existing infrastructure.
- Perform regular evaluation of architectural and infrastructural decision/design of cloud systems and DevOps tooling.
- Automate recurring tasks and workflows.
- Ensure best security practices in the industry.
- Drive DevOps culture with brown bag sessions, code review for production-readiness.
- Provide on-call, after-hours/weekend support for critical incidents.
What you have:
- Excellent Linux server administration and debugging skills. (CentOS, Ubuntu, Alpine)
- Excellent database administration and debugging skills. (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm)
- CI/CD automation tools (Jenkins, GitLab)
- Configuration management system (Ansible, Chef)
- Proficiency with GIT (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab)
- Experience with various monitoring and alerting tools (Elastic/Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Load balancing (Nginx, ALB)
- Ability to code and script (Python, Nodejs)
- Knowledge of security hardening steps is a BIG plus.
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Performance recognition/bonus
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.