Position: DevOps-Cloud Engineer
Location: Minsk, Belarus
This DevOps-Cloud hybrid role brings out the best of both worlds by ensuring that the software
development life cycle is short and sweet for all parties, by strategically implementing cloud solutions that
are highly available, secure and works with minimal supervision.
- Work with developers, IT staff and project management to oversee code testing, debugging and deployment of various in-house and external software components.
- Coordinate with DevOps contractors on many micro tasks like user management, IP whitelisting, VM deployment.
- Administration, monitoring, and maintenance of existing infrastructure.
- Perform regular evaluation of architectural and infrastructural decision/design of cloud systems and DevOps tooling.
- Automate recurring tasks and workflows.
- Ensure best security practices in the industry.
- Drive DevOps culture with brown bag sessions, code review for production-readiness.
- Provide on-call, after-hours/weekend support for critical incidents.
- Excellent Linux server administration and debugging skills. (CentOS, Ubuntu, Alpine)
- Excellent database administration and debugging skills. (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm)
- CI/CD automation tools (Jenkins, GitLab)
- Configuration management system (Ansible, Chef)
- Proficiency with GIT (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab)
- Experience with various monitoring and alerting tools (Elastic/Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Load balancing (Nginx, ALB)
- Ability to code and script (Python, Nodejs)
- Knowledge of security hardening steps is a BIG plus.
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;