Position: Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Minsk, Belarus
- Implement and validate Machine Learning models.
- Participate in the development and selection of new data sources and ensuring the quality and reliability of the data.
- Communicate, implement, and integrate statistical tools developed into the internal systems for ongoing use.
- Optimization of the resulting system based on evaluation to improve results and performance.
- Measure and communicate the effect of models in production.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Expert in at least two of node.js, python, c++.
- Experience in ML libraries such us Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit learn etc.
- Experience with modern software design architectures such us, microservices, message queues, kubernetes, docker etc.
- Experience in data and market/competitor analysis.
- Experience or familiarity in developing machine learning and NLP applications. (Chatbots, Fraud Detection, Image Recognition etc)
- Able to develop prototypes and blueprints with speed and efficiency.
- Versatile and enthusiastic when it comes to new technologies, able to grasp new concepts with ease.
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;