Position: Mobile Application Engineer
Location: Minsk, Belarus
- Develop new user-facing interfaces for mobile applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize mobile application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of Experience working with Swift and Java/Kotlin.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to general process.
- An understanding of React Native/Flutter best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing, building and optimization.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;