Position: Project Manager
Location: Minsk, Belarus
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects
and ensure that our projects are delivered on time with the desired results.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements.
- Analyzing business input and creating business requirements and specifications
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measures.
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Collaboration with production team to develop technical requirements and functional business specifications
- Planning the overall program and monitoring project progress.
- Coordinating the projects and their inter-dependencies.
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
- Managing stakeholders communications.
- Managing the main program documentation such as the program initiation document.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or another related field.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with attention to details
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology.
- Able to collect and document business requirements.
- Capable of identifying flaws in scope and propose solutions.
- Able to translate business stories to technical specifications.
- Experience in Jira or other Project Management systems.
- Solid execution skills.
- Strong understanding of technology and digitization.
- Experience within forex, stocks, and the financial trading sector is a plus.
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills
- 2+ years Experience in Program and Project Management, or Management Consulting.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong experience with JIRA and Confluence
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;