Position: UI Engineer
Location: Minsk, Belarus
We are looking for a talented UI Engineer to create user-driven applications for our company.
In this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end languages, excellent visualization skills, and good project management skills.
- Develop new user-facing interfaces and applications
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- UI and Angular/Typescript experience Version 4 and above.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- HTML5 experience in using the latest abilities and standards.
- Strong understanding of SQL databases with integration into RESTful APIs
- Thorough understanding of relational databases, middle layers, caching and web services.
- CSS3 skills with the addition of SASS(LESS) as an optional additional skill
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;