Position: Technical Manager
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Reports to: CTO
We are looking for a Technical Manager with the solid managerial skills and technical skills, who will provide guidance for all members of the team when it comes to designing, implementing, and updating software and constantly monitor company products and networks in a search of ways to improve them.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders,
- Attract, retain and motivate people to improve the company’s performance,
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones,
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Develops solutions according to specified business requirements,
- Maintain code and write automated/unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality,
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation,
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code,
- Being an advocate of coding best practices,
- Perform Peer/Code Reviews,
- Optimize and secure applications,
- Production Support and Bug Fixes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- People Manager Experience
- BSc in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years development in node.js/express.
- Experience in developing microservices.
- Solid understanding of Docker.
- Background and experience in using NoSql databases. Knowledge of MongoDB is preferred.
- Experience in MySQL, SQL Queries and Query optimization.
- Understanding of web security standards and best practices.
- Experience in application testing and optimization.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Git and Jenkins.
- Thorough understanding of ES6.
- Able to write unit tests. Knowledge of Jest is preferred.
- Good understanding of message queues. Experience in RabbitMQ would be considered as an advantage.
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;