FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Position: Back End Developer (Node JS)
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
We are looking for an aspiring Back End Developer (Node.js) with the solid managerial skills and technical skills, who will provide guidance for all members of the team when it comes to designing, implementing, and updating software and constantly monitor company products and networks in a search of ways to improve them.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services;
- Development of APIs;
- Develop solutions according to specified business requirements;
- Maintain code and write automated/unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality;
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation;
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code, perform Peer/Code Reviews;
- Optimize and secure applications;
- Conduct Production Support and Bug Fixes.
What you have:
- BSc in Computer Science or related field;
- 3+ years development in Node.js/express development;
- Experience in developing microservices;
- Solid understanding of Docker;
- Background and experience in using NoSql databases (MongoDB preferred);
- Experience in MySQL, SQL Queries and Query optimization;
- Understanding of web security standards and best practices.
- Experience in application testing and optimization; Knowledge of CI/CD, Git and Jenkins.
- Thorough understanding of ES6.
- Able to write unit tests. (Jest is preferred)
- Good understanding of message queues (RabbitMQ preferred).
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;