FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Position: Data Engineer
Location: Cyprus, Limassol
The Data Engineer will be working within our Data Integration Team, on projects involving real time data streaming from databases/applications, designing and implementing the DWH and identifying the ETL processes and mappings between the various systems composing our application ecosystem.
What we expect from candidates:
• Expertise in Database technologies, good knowledge of SQL and experience developing across both Relational and NoSQL databases.
• Expertise in message queues such as RabbitMQ, MQTT and distributed streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka.
• Hands on experience in Data Warehouse (DWH) environment with data integration/ETL of large and complex data sets.
• Hands-on coding experience in Python and libraries for data manipulation.
• Data modeling skills and schema design for DWH.
• Understanding of performance tuning and scaling.
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) and Visualization platforms such as Tableau.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Fluent English.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (with industry experience).
• Proven experience in streaming ETL.
• 6+ years of building large scale data-processing systems with 4+ years in Big Data technologies.
• Knowledge of the ELK stack (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana).
• Understanding of data analysis and machine learning models.
• Experience in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect:
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.
Your application was submitted successfully.