FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
We are looking for a C++ Trading Applications Developer to join our fintech team!
What you’ll do:
- Implementing trading applications in C++
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Develops solutions according to specified requirements.
- Maintain code and write automated/unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Being an advocate of coding best practices.
- Perform Peer/Code Reviews.
- Optimize and secure applications.
- Production Support and Bug Fixes.
What you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, EE or similar
- Minimum of 2 years developing low latency C++ applications
- Proficiency in advanced C++ (’11/14) including proficiency with STL, TMP, Boost, and type safety
- Proficiency in advanced data structures, algorithms, OO programming, and computational complexity
- Proficiency in Software Engineering including design/requirement specs, testing, QA, release
- Experience with low-level system facilities: threading, I/O, signals, shared memory, VM, VFS
- Experience in distributed computing including exchange topology, market gateways, and SORs
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP, and network topology; experience with socket programming
- Knowledge of MAM, social trading solutions for MT4,MT5.
- Experience in FIX protocol.
- Experience with MT4/MT5 plugins
- Trading robots/trading execution algorithms
- Knowledge of Dealing Department automation tasks
- Knowledge of Exchange connectivity, Order Management Systems, and High Frequency Trading
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, EE, or similar
- Knowledge and familiarity with exchange protocols FIX, ITCH, PITCH, OUCH, and related
- Low-latency: hardware/bios tuning, NUMA aware, multi-threaded design, lock-free programming
- Low-latency: compiler and cache optimization, user-space networking (kernel bypass), IPC/RPC
- Experience in programming/system tools; svn, gdb, valgrind, tcpdump, strace, systemtap, and more
- Experience with designing simulation and back-testing frameworks and research infrastructure
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Performance recognition/bonus
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.