FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new user-facing interfaces for mobile applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize mobile application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
What you have:
- 2+ years of Experience working with Swift and Java/Kotlin,
- 4+ years of professional software development experience, working experience in mobile development,
- An understanding of React Native/Flutter best practices and a commitment to following them,
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market,
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field,
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems,
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs,
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins,
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Performance recognition/bonus;
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.