FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team!
What you’ll do:
- Implement and validate Machine Learning models.
- Participate in the development and selection of new data sources and ensuring the quality and reliability of the data.
- Communicate, implement, and integrate statistical tools developed into the internal systems for ongoing use.
- Optimization of the resulting system based on evaluation to improve results and performance.
- Measure and communicate the effect of models in production.
What you have:
- Expert in at least two of node.js, python, c++.
- Experience in ML libraries such us Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit learn etc.
- Experience with modern software design architectures such us, microservices, message queues, kubernetes, docker etc.
- Experience in data and market/competitor analysis.
- Experience or familiarity in developing machine learning and NLP applications. (Chatbots, Fraud Detection, Image Recognition etc)
- Able to develop prototypes and blueprints with speed and efficiency.
- Versatile and enthusiastic when it comes to new technologies, able to grasp new concepts with ease.
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Performance recognition/bonus
- Opportunity to work in the international environment;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.