FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Position: Head of Dealing Department: Dealing
Reports to: CFO Location: Limassol
The Head of Dealing is responsible for monitoring and managing the trading systems of the company. The successful candidate will have previous experience leading a risk and dealing function within a multiregional brokerage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To lead and manage the company’s Dealing function and Dealing team;
- To be responsible for risk management;
- To monitor financial market activity on a continuous basis across a range of asset classes;
- To ensure proper execution of trades;
- To analyze clients’ trading patterns and to detect any abusive trading strategies that are not compliant with the company’s T&Cs;
- To ensure compliance with Regulatory Obligations and to assist in the training of relevant staff to ensure continuing competence in accordance with CySEC regulation;
- To apply the Company's Best Execution Policy and all other Internal procedures;
- To monitor the different risks of the business related to the trading book and take action in line with risk management policy;
- To apply the exposure limits approved by the Company;
- To handle A-book, B-book and C-book operations;
- To maintain and manage relationships with liquidity providers;
- To maintain and manage relationships with technology providers;
- To manage the company’s Trading system including, MT4 & MT5 and Bridge;
- To partner with IT on system enhancements in terms of automatic monitoring solutions;
- To liaise with other departments and colleagues in other departments in order to facilitate client’s requests.
Qualifications and competencies:
- A University graduate of Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or any other relevant field;
- A minimum 5 years of experience as a Head of Dealing under a Dealing on Own Account license;
- CySEC Advanced Legal Framework Certificate is a must;
- Certified (Proven) Knowledge of MT4 (Admin + Manager) is a must, MT5 platform will be considered a strong advantage;
- Vast knowledge of Trading Support Tools (Bloomberg, Reuters and others);
- Experience and advanced knowledge of preparing market research (equities, commodities and forex);
- Ability to manage exposures on several platforms and several servers;
- Understanding of hedging mechanics;
- Risk Management;
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written);
- Advanced Excel skills with knowledge of statistical analysis;
- Strong managerial, communication & organizational skills;
- Attention to details and procedures;
- A strong character with confidence who is able to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines.
What you can expect:
- A collaborative working environment;
- An attractive salary based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance and additional insurance benefits.