FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Are you a skilled database professional with a knack for production support seeking to take your career to the next level? If so, the Database Administrator role at FXPRIMUS could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a bright, motivated Database Administrator to be part of a lean team of developers!.
Position: Database Administrator
Location - Flexible: Cyprus, Belarus, Malaysia
What you’ll do:
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers;
- Assist with schema design, code review, SQL query tuning
- Write and deploy SQL patches;
- Upgrade and improve application schema and data upgrades;
- Process work accurately and in a timely manner;
- Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements;
- Collate, prepare and present statistical information for internal and external use;
- Implement and manage company data management practices and policies;
- Be in charge of the database optimization and performance tuning;
- Be responsible for the HA of all DBs;
- Perform regular backups and implement partitioning and where needed;
- Understand the concepts of clustering and implement where needed.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related information technology field;
- Experience with programming languages and must know PL/SQL quite well;
- 3+ years of experience in administering, managing and tuning databases;
- Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts;
- Good understand database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
What Will Make Us Really Love You:
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (in particular MongoDB or Neo4J) is considered a plus;
What You'll Love About Us:
- An attractive salary based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance Scheme;
- Performance recognition/bonus;
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.