FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
We are looking for a Back-End Architect to join our IT department!
Move your career forward to the next level and become a crucial part of our ambitious, high caliber, and international team that values your hard-earned knowledge and expertise preciously. Unleash your true potential with us and push the organization’s transformation to become an industry leader.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Develops solutions according to specified business requirements.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- Review technical documentation and ensure it correctly describes the implementation scope.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Participate in code reviews, identifying anti‐patterns in the code and refactoring opportunities
What You Have:
- BSc in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience as software architect
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience with service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience in software development and coding in NodeJs. Python will be considered an advantage
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- Experience in developing microservices and managing containerized applications.
- Some level of experience with Kubernetes and IaC (Terraform,Helm).
- Understanding of web security standards and best practices.
What You Can Expect:
- A high tech and collaborative international working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Performance recognition/bonus;
- Corporate Medical Insurance Scheme from the first day of employment;
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.